Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yes! I did a short meditation last night before bed. I feel like I slept really soundly. Will try again tonight.

3 gratitudes -
  1. I am grateful for our Intercultural U class at Champlain. We have been discussing cultural differences, power conflicts, racial relations. It has been very enlightening. Ame is a great leader and really is helping us advance in our understanding of differences.
  2. I am grateful for the opportunities I have at Champlain. I get to take on really interesting and challenging projects. They are very fulfilling, even when they are frustrating and brain numbing.
  3. I am grateful to my sister Lydia. Not only did we work together to make my mom's last years more comfortable, but we were able to support each other after she passed away. Our mom left a whole in our lives when she passed & my sister has been a great comfort.
Exercise:
I didn't really exercise, but I did some stretches and some upper body work with light weights. Day number 2 of movement!

Random Acts:
Hmmm - something to work on for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment